[IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY]
EPAi 5 is the fifth version of our advanced course in Python which will provide you with a fundamental understanding of Python language and the standard library. This is an advanced course, and it is expected that you already know Python, it's syntax, for and while loops, if/else statements, functions, basic classes and a little bit of Git versioning. You'll need to be extremely dedicated while taking this course. The instructor will inspire and drive you, but a lot depends on you!
This is only a registration form and does not guarantee your enrollment, but keeps you high in the priority list of enrollments as we follow first-in-first-enrollment model.
The course is divided into 2 phases.
Phase 1 will cover Functional Python and Phase 2 will cover OOPs and PyTorch in depth.
Just to make sure, please go through this video if you plan to take this course: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uQrJ0TkZlc
If you have taken any course at TSAI, you know that we will go very deep into the topics and the course is going to be hard. So it is expected that you would put your best into the course as we will from our ends.
This course is also different from our other courses. Here are the key differences:
1. This course involves live coding and all concepts are explained through code.
2. You will have access to the code AS the instructor is typing it. So it is expected that you are copying the code on your terminal and executing it to understand the code/concept better.
3. Sessions are generally going to be long with couple of breaks and may extend up to 3 hours sometimes
4. The sessions will end with an assignment and a quiz that needs to be finished within 7 days.
5. There is a "CapStone" like the project at the end, and you must clear the CapStone project with at least 50% aggregate to qualify for the Phase 2.
6. The minimum cutoff required for Phase I is 70% for assignment and quizzes and 50% for the Capstone.
There is no learning "deep learning" without amazing Programming skills. Writing code is like poetry, and who can write poetry without great command over the language. EPAi is designed is to focus on just that, hardcore concepts one need to know to master Python. Read the student feedback below to see how they felt about the course.
Classes would be held every Saturday at 1:30 PM.
The course will start 20th Jan 2024.
Registration Opens: 16th Dec 2023
Registration Closes: 16th April 2024 or batch capacity
Enrollment Opens: 16th March 2023
Enrollment Closes: 16th April 2024 or batch capacity
First Class: 20th April 2024 1:30 PM
for more details!