By creating this database we hope to:
- Connect artists with opportunities to teach art
- Bring Art Education to more youth in our communities
- Continue the important work of bringing art to Vallejoans
- Work with different organizations and educational systems
The purpose of the database will be to keep artists in the loop about:
- Art based teaching opportunities for youth and adults
- Community art projects (i.e., murals, public art projects, etc.)
- Calls for Art
- Volunteer Opportunities
What is the process?
- Fill out online form via Artiszen.org
- Provide Artiszen with resume, teaching credentials, samples of your artwork, etc.
- Attend workshops on how to get vetted
- Artiszen notifies you if a suitable opportunity arises
- Keep us updated with changes
By joining this database you are giving Artiszen the permission to contact you when an rt opportunities arise that match your preference, skill-set and availability. You further understand that joining this database does not guarantee employment, it is merely to notify you of art opportunities that may be of interest to you.
Artiszen Cultural Arts Center
337 Georgia St.
Vallejo, CA 94590
If you would like more information or want to receive a paper copy of this form send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (707) 649-8984.