It is the member-owner's responsibility to provide The Village Co-op Market of Williamsville with a current mailing address should your information change in the future. With any investment, your ownership share is subject to risk. If the co-op is unsuccessful, the Board of Directors will determine distribution of remaining assets. Every effort will be made to refund your member-owner equity share.
2) I understand that a member-owner share must be in the name of one individual only. The legal member-owner of record will receive all official co-op mailings, is the official voting member-owner in all co-op elections, and receives any and all monies potentially disbursed, including patronage dividends and a refund of equity.
3) I understand that other persons living in my household may use my membership card to shop at The Village Co-op Market of Williamsville, but this does not confer member-ownership upon them.
4) I certify that I am at least 18 years of age.
5) I understand my member-ownership is not transferable.
6) I understand that I may resign this member-ownership after one year of profitability is achieved with Board approval.
7) I understand that this application for member-ownership is subject to the approval of the Board of Directors.
8) I understand that full rights of member-ownership (voting rights and eligibility for patronage dividend) are granted upon full payment.