2019 6th Reconfigurable Market Seminar Monday December 2 2019, University of Mons, Belgium
RECONFIGURABLE HARDWARE IS AMONG US and its role is gaining importance in the most evolving markets. Although relegated in the past to hardware specialists, today reconfigurable devices seem to be conquering a variety of sectors for many reasons. From Space Tech to Domotics, from Big Data to Artificial Intelligence, from HPC to Edge Computing, from software developers to cloud analysts, from new IT paradigms to ASICs, the market is evolving towards fast green IT strategies. Big players like Amazon, Google, Microsoft and Intel are now merging initiatives with FPGA vendors, providing heterogeneous architectures and novel processing devices such as TPUs and VPUs.
FOLLOW AND EMBRACE THIS MOMENTUM. This seminar is dedicated to meet specialists from academia and industry to discuss about their needs and solutions that reconfigurable hardware can bring. It is also an invitation to see novel strategies to grow this market. As example, see some topics of interest that will be discussed:
• New paradigms for reconfigurable and communication-centric computing
• Artificial intelligence and deep learning: languages, models, architectures and platforms
• Cloud and HPC platforms and architectural strategies
• Edge Computing, reconfigurable and adaptive embedded SoCs
• Low power reconfigurable and multiprocessor SoCs
• OS and middleware for reconfigurable, heterogeneous and multicore SoCs
• Specification languages, OS and design methodologies
• Industrial case studies and needs
DATE: Monday December 2 2019 9am
PLACE: Salle Academique, University of Mons, 31 Bld. Dolez, Mons, Belgium (
Do you represent Academia / Industry
Please add your coordenates:
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service