Weekday Tee Times (starting Mon 27/7/20)
• OCC Members and affiliate members can use this form to book tee times. Junior members are not allowed to book tee times.
• Currently only members and members’ guests are allowed to play.
• OCC Members and affiliate members can sign in guests; all guests must be accompanied.
• Main bookers shall ensure that all the information provided in the Google form are CLEAR AND COMPLETE.
Booking Procedures for Weekday Tee Times
• Gold / Silver / WTGM Members : Up to 10 days in advance
• GCU / MGK (Affiliate) Members : Up to 7 days in advance
• Social Members : Up to 6 days in advance
For example on Mon. 27 Jul:
- Gold / Silver / WTGM members can book tee times up to Thu. 6 Aug
- GCU / MGK members can book tee times up to Mon. 3 Aug
- Social members can book tee times up to Thu. 30 Jul (under normal circumstances, can book up to Friday, but in this case as Friday is public holiday, can only book to Thu. 30 Jul)
Time of Submissions
• Only submissions received between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm daily will be considered. Submissions received outside these hours will not be considered and the golf reception is not responsible for notifying the main bookers.
• The main booker (ie. player 1) must provide his / her name, membership number, email and mobile number clearly so that he / she is contactable by the Golf Clerks.
• Main booker cannot be substituted or changed, and transfer the flight to someone else.
• The main booker must play in the flight as player 1 and be responsible that the flight turns up on date of play. If booked flight does not turn up on date of play, a penalty of $535 per flight shall be levied on the main booker.
Allocation of Tee Times
• Tee times will be allocated on a first-received-first-served basis.
• All submissions that come through the Google system are timestamped in HH:MM:SS.
• The golf reception will notify the main bookers of their tee off times by email or call as and when submissions come in.
Forming a Flight
• There must be a minimum of 3 balls in each flight.
• The Club reserves all rights to pair up golfers to make 4-ball flights.
• For 1-ball or 2-balls, you may use this form to request the date of play and golf reception will try to pair up whenever possible.
Corporate Union / MGK Members
• Corporate Union / MGK Members must have valid golf passes for the day.
• Upon registration, Corporate Union / MGK Members must produce their Membership Cards and Photo ID for verification purpose.
• Corporate Union members must forward their golf pass (white card) to golf reception at
before the date of play.
• In event Corporate Union / MGK members are unable to ballot for a golf pass for the day, they will not be able to play as visitors. If booked flight is unable to play because they are unable to ballot for golf passes, a penalty of $535 per flight shall be levied on the main booker.
• In the event of inclement weather, the course will be closed if golfers were found to congregate and risk non-compliance of SLA checks. Announcement will be made that the course will not be opened for that session and all golfers are to leave the Club.
• No refund, rain checks and discount vouchers will be given.
1. Full Name of Player 1 (Main Booker) - Name on OCC Membership card - Must play in flight
2. Membership Number
4. I am booking for:- (Please provide names of players in your flight. For 1 ball and 2 balls, Club will try to pair up to make 4-ball flights, subject to availability)
3-balls (Club reserves all rights to pair up to make 4-ball flights)
2-balls (Club will try to pair up to make 4-ball flights)
1-ball (Club will try to pair up to make 4-ball flights)
5. I want to book a tee time to play on following date:-
6. I want to play in this session: (choose only 1) For administrative purpose only - Tee times will be allocated on a first-received-first-served basis
Morning (18 holes)
Afternoon (18 holes)
Evening 9 holes buggy
Evening 9 holes walking
Night Golf (18 holes)
7. Full Name of Player 2
8. Membership Number (If player is a guest, please state 'guest' in your answer.)
9. Full Name of Player 3
10. Membership Number (If player is a guest, please state 'guest' in your answer.)
11. Full Name of Player 4
12. Membership Number (If player is a guest, please state 'guest' in your answer.)
13. Notes to golf reception eg. preferred tee time (subject to first-received-first-served basis and availability)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service