2019-20 Mondavi Center Curriculum Connections Ticket Voucher Request
Curriculum Connections provides $5 student ticket vouchers when a Mondavi Center Presenting Program event is assigned in a UC Davis course.
REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED AT LEAST THREE WEEKS BEFORE THE DESIRED PERFORMANCE. WE WILL RESPOND WITHIN THREE BUSINESS DAYS.
Please keep in mind:
• Ticket quantities are limited and are based upon availability.
• Once we confirm that tickets are available, we will issue vouchers that can be redeemed for tickets.
• Vouchers are for use by students in the class only. One ticket per student in the class is guaranteed for purchase at $5 only until the redemption deadline assign upon approval of request.
• Tickets must be purchased in advance in person at the Mondavi Center Ticket Office, and a student ID must be provided with the ticket voucher.
• You will be asked to email us your class syllabus for our records.
Questions? Contact Mondavi Center Director of Arts Education and Artist Engagement Ruth Rosenberg at
Course number and name:
Number of student vouchers being requested:
Performance(s) being requested:
Additional performance(s) request, if any:
If requesting additional performances, do you want the same number of vouchers? If no, specify your voucher needs.
Comments or special requests?
Faculty and teaching assistants who have a class attending a Mondavi Center Presenting Program performance through Curriculum Connections may each receive a single complimentary ticket for the same performance.
Number of complimentary professor/TA tickets requested (one per person)
If you want to purchase additional tickets to go with your faculty comp ticket, provide your phone number and the Ticket Office will call to complete the transaction.
How do you want to receive your vouchers and complimentary tickets?
I will pick them up at the Mondavi Center Ticket Office (hours are 12-6pm, Monday-Saturday)
Please place in campus mail (note that delivery via campus mail can be slow)
Please deliver to my department mailbox
If you requested delivery, give your department office address:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of UC Davis.