Memorandum of Understanding
• ANHS tutors will volunteer up to 6 30-hour-long sessions with each tutee. Additional sessions will be coordinated between the tutor and tutee
• All tutoring sessions will be during student choice tutorials on Thursdays (room 204) & Fridays(room 308)
• Tutors will be provided with the tutee’s contact information and is responsible for reaching out to the tutee on School Loop
• The tutee and his/her parents will be alerted by the counselor when a tutor is assigned to him/her.
• Tutor requests may take up to 10 school days before an available tutor is assigned.
• No tutoring is available from May to June.
• If the tutee does not show up to a tutoring session without notifying the tutor, the tutor is not obligated to continue the tutoring services.
• School Loop will be the only form of communication notifying the tutor and tutee of tutoring sessions.