Trainings - Corona Measures
We have taken the following measures to allow trainings during this time:
- Group sizes will be maximum 10
- Groups will stay the same each week
- Trainings will be organized in such a way that 3 meters of distance will be upheld at all times
- Shorter, intenser trainings will be given to allow more people to train with less contact
- You are required to do the warming up before the training starts individually, the trainers will give some guidelines for this
- If you don't follow the rules you will be sent home and you may lose your privilege to attend the training
- We will provide you with soap or hand sanitizer to wash your hands before and after the training (mandatory)
- The shed will not be open to store your bags/coats in so bring as few items as possible
- The board will keep a list of people allowed at each training, so groups are restricted and it is not possible to switch between them
Which group are you in?
Z and a little bit
T and a little bit
What time slots are you available?
Is there anyone within All Terrain you already have contact with? (Name all people or fill in No)
Are you comfortable enough with the measures we have taken to come to the trainings? If not, what is preventing you from joining?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of All Terrain.