JBF Online Pittsburgh - Summer 2020 Consignor Waiting List Application
Have Summer children’s items you're interested in selling online in our new online store? Then you'll want to sign up to be put on our Summer 2020 Online Consignor Waiting List!
As the demand increases for the online store and more inventory, we will be adding JBF consignor's items into the online store. Please read the requirements & then proceed to fill out the form to be put on the waiting list.
1. All items must be tagged using the JBF tagging site and have tags attached. Clothing items must be on hangers.
2. All items must be in excellent condition. No stains, tears, holes, too worn.
3. Items must be dropped off during the online store pick up times. They must be brought in boxes or bins that will not be returned to you.
4. You are limited to 100 of your best items total. We are accepting items from the following categories: Clothing(summer only - short sleeves, sleeveless, shorts, capris), Shoes(summer only - sandals, crocs, rain boots, water shoes, tennis shoes), baby gear/equipment, outdoor toys, puzzles, games, toys.
5. All items must be marked to reduce. If there are any flash sales offered online, any items in the online store will be included.
6. All items must be organized for drop off. Items must be in excellent condition. and toys must have all working parts and batteries. JBF requires that if you hang your clothing items, they must be hung on hangers per JBF requirements. Click here for a short video that demonstrates this:
Clothing is REQUIRED to be sorted into outfits where appropriate and also sorted by GENDER & SIZE. I. e. all size 2T boys clothing must be sorted together. If items are not properly sorted, it will delay being able to be processed into the online store. Shoes, Toys, Games, Books, etc. must also be sorted as necessary. I.e. all infant toys together, all girls toys, together, all games together, all books together, etc.
7. Consignor percentage pay out will be 60% on sold items. There is no consignor fee.
8. Payment will take place once a month. All items sold within one month will be paid by the 15th of the following month. i.e. items sold in June, will be paid by July 15th, etc.
10. Any unsold items that are listed in the online store will be moved to the first fall sale in August for you. It is your responsibility to pick up any unsold items you may want back after that event.
To save your spot on our waiting list, please continue to the next section to complete the registration process saving your spot by completing the form. Online Consignor Spaces are limited and filled on a first come first serve basis as the items you have to sell are needed. Completing this form does not guarantee your spot. In addition to completing this registration, you must also register as a consignor for the Greater Pittsburgh Online sale on the JBF website:
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMPLETING FORM: Before you submit this form, please make sure you will be able to have your items ready to drop off within one week of being notified that a spot is available. Online consigning spots are filled on a first come first serve basis as the items are needed. If you are not ready to drop off within 7 days of us contacting you that there is a spot available, you will have to re-register and we cannot guarantee you will have a spot as online consignor spots are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
Have questions? Email us at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Just Between Friends.