Duke Crux Staff Writer Application
Thank you so much for your interest in being a staff writer for Crux! This application should take you no longer than 30 minutes. We encourage you to use this application as a tool to examine your personal motives for being part of Crux and reflect on whether or not this is a position you should take on this semester. Please read the below expectations for Crux staff writers. By completing this application, you are committing to seek to fulfill these expectations.
- Write and publish at least two articles per semester if writing for the blog or at least one article if writing for the magazine.
- Adhere to agreed upon deadlines which will be set and enforced by editors.
- Meet biweekly with other writers and editors to discuss articles, share time in the Word, and pray.
- Pray consistently for Crux, for excellence in writing and the multiplication of spiritual conversations on campus.
- Seek counsel, guidance, and feedback on writing.
- Peer review articles to provide comments, questions, and feedback.
If you have been a Crux staff member in previous semesters, you only need to complete sections one, three, and four of this application.
What is your name?
What is your phone number?
What is your email?
Where are you from?
What is your major?
What writing experience do you have?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service