International Virtual Conference on The Future of Dispute Resolution in Infrastructure Sector ICDRIS2021 (FREE REGISTRATION)
1. FDI in Infrastructure Sector and Resolution of Investment Disputes
2. Public Private Partnership and Dispute Resolution
3. Construction Industry Dispute Resolution
4. Sea Ports, Airports Privatization and Dispute Resolution
5. Developing Negotiating Skills In House for Dispute Solutions
Who should attend?
The conference is open to students, academicians, researchers, infrastructure professionals and anyone interested in the subject.
1 Date of full Paper Submission & Registration 5th February 2021
2 Date of International Virtual Conference 12-13 February 2021
• E-certificates will be provided to all the registered participants.
• E-Certificates will be provided to all the paper presenters.
• From each technical session one paper will be selected for the Best paper award and one as Honorable Mention Paper. Best paper and Honorable Mention paper carries a cash award of Rs.3,000 and Rs.2,000 respectively.
Where to submit Abstracts?
Where to submit full paper?
Oraganized by PGDM (Law) Programme offered by Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM), Ahmedabad
Full Name of Participant
Participant's Mobile Number (number with country code)
Name of the Institution / Organization
Participant / Paper Presenter
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service