Riverside Church Covenant
I am committed to the Riverside Church faith community.
• I have begun a journey to follow Jesus for the rest of my life.
• I will pursue Jesus and His Kingdom as an individual through biblical spiritual practices.
• I will pursue Jesus and His Kingdom in active community with others beyond Sundays.
• I will live out our shared mission, values, and statement of faith.
• I will participate in the mission of the church using my gifts, abilities, and resources.
• I will protect personal relationships and church unity by a commitment to love unconditionally, work through conflict, and submit to leaders.
• I will be honest and vulnerable about personal sin, seeking forgiveness and reconciliation with anyone I may have offended.
• I will be a visible example of Christ to people in my family, neighborhood, workplace, community, and Riverside Church.
Leaders of Riverside Church commit to support in keeping this covenant.
• We submit to Jesus Christ, as Lord, Savior, and Head of the Church
• We will provide leadership and teaching in pursuing Jesus and His Kingdom through biblical spiritual practices.
• We will provide opportunity to pursue Jesus and His Kingdom in community with others beyond Sundays.
• We will maintain simplicity in the life of the church and not let church activities get in the way of following Jesus.
• We will exemplify and be faithful to the mission, values, and statement of faith.
• We will provide opportunities and training to participate in the mission of the church.
• We will protect personal relationships and church unity by a commitment to love unconditionally, work through conflict, and serve humbly.
• We will be honest and vulnerable about personal sin, seeking forgiveness, reconciliation, and stepping away from leadership if sin has compromised an ability to lead.
• We will be a visible example of Christ to Riverside Church and our surrounding community.
Your First and Last Name
If married, Spouse's name
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Riverside Church.