MediateGuru's 7th International Workshop
7th International Workshop on ADR
Session 1 | 21st May 2021 | The Three Narratives of Mediation | By Ms. Kathleen Ruane Leedy
Session 2 | 22nd May 2021 | Alternative Methods for Collective Dispute Resolution and Collective Bargaining| By Dr. Juan Lattanzio.
Session 3 | 23rd May 2021 | The Lawyer's Role in Mediation| By Prof. Dr. Bryan Clark.
About the Speaker(s)
1) Ms. Kathleen Ruane Leedy
- Bi-coastal mediator trained in Atlanta, GA, Boston & Cape Cod, MA and Tacoma, WA. Now based in Queens, NY.
- Specializes in particularly high conflict-mediations, particularly people with restraining orders, with an above 95% agreement rate.
2) Dr. Juan Lattanzio
- Lawyer, with a master’s degree in International Studies.
- Internationally certified as a specialist in conflict resolution.
- Currently, he is the Secretary of Conciliation of the National Directorate of Labor Relations and Regulations where he facilitates collective bargaining and resolves collective disputes
3) Prof. Dr. Bryan Clark
- Professor of Law and Civil Justice in Newcastle University, UK, a post he took up in April 2019.
- With over 20 years’ experience in Higher Education, his research and teaching interests fall primarily in the areas of mediation.
Note: E-certificates will be provided to those who will attend all three sessions.
The session will be hosted through WebinarJam
Date and Timings
The Workshop will be conducted from 21st May 2021 to 23rd May 2021
Session 1 – 7:00 PM IST | 01:30 PM GMT
Session 2 – 7:00 PM IST | 01:30 PM GMT
Session 3 – 7:00 PM IST | 01:30 PM GMT
Kindly note there is no registration fee for the workshop
For any query mail us:
Ms. Garima Rana
+91 8800 474 226
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
How did you come to know of us?
WhatsApp Update Groups
Reference of Campus Ambassador
Name of the Ambassador, if any
Any comment or Feedback
Join MediateGuru's Whatsapp Update Group:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of MediateGuru.