Strange Times Cycling Challenge
- Each week of April HBL will release 8 challenge tasks. You can complete all of them, or choose a minimum of five to do per week.
- Participants who complete at least 5 tasks EACH week will be entered to win a set of sweet front & back lights and a gift card to a bike store! The names of those that have successfully completed 20 tasks will be acknowledged publicly via HBL’s social media (Facebook and Instagram). The random drawing for the one (1) winner will be done on May 1st and announced in the following days. The winner will be contacted via email (we will ask for your email in Week 4).
- Participants must complete each of the week’s challenges (at least 5 tasks out of 8) to be entered in the winning drawing.
- Don't be a cheater! Your answers don't have to be elaborate, but be prepared to back your answers up if you are chosen as the winner.
- Anyone can participate in the challenge but you must be a current HBL member to be entered in the prize drawing.
➼ Did you complete Week #1 Challenge Tasks? ➼ Do them here:
Questions? Email Malia at Malia@HBL.org.
Did you complete Week 1 Tasks?
(At least 5 of 8 of the tasks.) Week #1 here: forms.gle/VXaFZAB6pkPzH9Q36
First & Last Name
By participating in this online challenge, you understand and agree that the data and information submitted may be published by the Hawaii Bicycling League. The decision to participate in this challenge is voluntary. You do not have to participate and you can refuse to answer any question. Even if you begin the web-based online challenge, you can stop at any time.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hawaii Bicycling League.