Welcome, dear heart.
You are here because you believe that what you wear matters to you and the Earth and you've had the calling to establish a meaningful relationship with living colors from the plants. We are grateful to share the experience of natural dyeing with you.
Before signing-up for a session with us, please see below details for your consideration:
- Our private course is run between Tuesday and Friday. We don't run private course on the weekends and Mondays.
- The venue is at our home studio in Kedewatan, Ubud. (Location address and map will be given to you after course confirmation.)
- Course starts at 10 am and ends at 1 pm.
- Each course is open for maximum 2 persons.
- The price as energy exchange includes materials, equipment, tools, e-guide/handbook of your course, with fruit refreshment and drink available. Lunch is not included.
- The payment for the course should be settled in advance, at least 1 (one) week prior to course date, otherwise we cannot guarantee your course confirmation.
- We understand sometimes things happen or change out of our expectation, and our cancellation policy is made fair to accommodate both of us:
- More than 1 week prior to course date: 100% refund.
- Less than 1 week prior to course date: 50% refund.
Kindly complete this form to book your course. We will get back to you accordingly.
Cinta Bumi Artisans