Monmouth County Vocational School District Strategic Planning Survey-2018
The Monmouth County Vocational School District is in the initial stages of revising our strategic plan. We would like your input to help guide the future development of district goals, best practices, and program offerings throughout our learning community. Please take a few minutes to complete this survey so your feedback can assist the district in our efforts to support all students with their academic achievement, a commitment to lifelong learning, and a successful transition from school to career. Thank you for your participation!
1. Which one of the following statements best describes you?
Board of Education Member
Central Office Administrator
School District Administrator
Teacher or Support Staff Member
2. My child attends (select all applicable schools):
Academy of Allied Health & Science
Academy of Law & Public Safety
Biotechnology High School
Communications High School
High Technology High School
Marine Academy of Science & Technology
Culinary Education Center
3. How do you stay current with communications from the Monmouth County Vocational School District? (select all that apply)
Communications sent home with your child
Attend school information sessions or student/parent events
4. How satisfied are you as a community resident with your current level of connection to the Monmouth County Vocational Schools?
5. How knowledgeable are you as a community resident with the Monmouth County Vocational Schools?
6. As a community, what do we want our schools to provide for our students? (select all that apply)
Highly qualified teachers/staff members
Current technology available in all classrooms
Programs offerings for a diverse population of learners
Safe learning environment
Workplace readiness preparation for all learners
High graduation rates
Quality articulations between the district and higher institutions
7. Students are concerned about which of the following issues impacting our world today? (select all that apply)
Transitioning from school to career
8. Which of the following would describe your opinion of The Monmouth County Vocational School District? (select all that apply)
A leader in implementing technology
A district which invests in technology to improve student performace
A district which stays innovative and progressive as it pertains to the use of instructional technology
A district which supports professional development opportunities to guide practice
A district which creates successful learning communities for all students
9. What are the top challenges faced by the Monmouth County Vocational School District? (select all that apply)
Scheduling conflicts with sending districts
Adequate space/land to expand programs and campus locations
10. What are the top two career and technical education or theme based academy options you would like to see added to Monmouth County Vocational School District ?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Monmouth County Vocational School District.
Terms of Service