P.O.E.T Power Over Emotional Trauma (Tell Your Story)
P.O.E.T. Power Over Emotional Trauma is a journey into healing and freedom of expression. Tell your story! Your subject is yours. Take the journey and let’s heal together! We are listening.
1. The competition is open to anyone, regardless of age.
2. The closing date of the competition is at 11:59 pm, November 6, 2020.
3. There is a limit of 2 entries a single entrant can make. All entries will be considered anonymously by the Hive.
4. Online entries made via the website will receive automatic confirmation at the time and date of submission.
5. The Hive team will read all the entries, their decision is final.
6. All poems must have a title and there is no limit on the length of the poem.
7. Poems must be the entrant’s original work.
8. Entries must not have been previously published including self-published or published on a website.
9. There are no fees to submit your work.
10. Winners must provide a valid email address to be notified about the outcome of their entry.
11. The copyright of each poem remains with the author. The winners will have an opportunity for their work to be published in a 2020 anthology.
12. The top 3 winners will receive $100 and a submission into the 2020 anthology.
Title of Work
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service