Past Perfect Continuous Exam
TeacherApp & TeacherWeb Exams.
1. We use this tense to talk about actions in progress during a period of time.
2. We use prepositions like UNDER and BETWEEN in this Tense.
3. The main verb is conjugated in the Participle form.
4. Kate _____ been running a lot.
5. We can use the auxiliary HAVE instead of HAD.
6. They _____ cleaning their room.
7. Homer _____ dancing all night long.
8. The action is generally interrupted by an action in the Past.
9. We _____ there for years.
had been live
had been living
had been lived
10. The baby _______ when his mother arrived.
had been crying
had been cry
has been crying
11. She _____ been studying before the test.
12. Tina _______ watching TV.
13. We don't need to write the word BEEN in the Negative form.
14. When his dad arrived, he _____ pizza.
has been eating
was been eating
had been eating
15. _____ working hard?
Had you been
Did you had been
Been had you
16. _______ from California?
She had been driving
Had she been driving
Had she been drive
17. Which of the following sentences is grammatically correct?
They had be waiting for hours.
They been had waiting for hours.
They had been waiting for hours.
18. My best friend _____ for 12 hours.
had not been sleep
had not been sleeping
hadn't being sleeping
19. They _____ before the plane crashed.
had been screaming
have been screaming
have be screaming
20. Had she been _____?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service