2020-2021 Calumet Hockey Association Participation Survey
For CHA Season planning it is ESSENTIAL THAT WE GAGE INTENDED PLAYER PARTICIPATION. PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THE DEADLINE FOR PARTICIPATION IS SEPT 18.
All, as you may have heard the 2020-2021 Calumet Hockey Association season will see several changes related to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Governor Gretchen Whitmer's executive orders and guidance by the Michigan Amateur Hockey Association (MAHA).
While there are many requirements for safe return to play, the primary effects of these factors have resulted in changes on the ground to our hockey program:
• All associations should designate a person or group, to serve as a liaison with your ice rink facility, as well as notifying all applicable parties if a positive test is confirmed
• All teams should designate a person who will be responsible for responding to COVID-19 concerns
• Notify any teams or players that shared ice sessions with the infected player over the previous 14 days
• Teams should not be penalized for forfeiting games due to COVID-19 concerns
• Do not use benches during practice sessions
• Players need to maintain 6 feet of separation whenever possible during practices
• Coaches and players shall wear facial coverings at all times during on-ice practices
We recognize that our parents and players may see difficulty in compliance with these requirements by the State and MAHA, but they are requirements. We are asking for patience and positivity as much as possible as we deal with these difficult challenges. For more information on MAHA's position on face coverings please see:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service