FAFSA Completion Workshop
Please complete this survey if you plan on attending the FAFSA workshop on Thursday, October 22nd at 5:30pm in the SACHS Cafeteria. Please read below so you know what you will need to bring in order to complete your FAFSA!
To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically.
What is the student's name?
What is the parent's name that will be attending?
Has the student created an FSA ID?
Has the parent created an FSA ID? (If a parent has a previous FSA ID from another child, they will use the same one).
How will you be attending?
What is your email to send the Google Meet link to?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St. Anne Community High School #302.