PROGRAM & REGISTRATION
You are warmly welcome to participate the INFUTURE Round Table discussions.
2 6 . 1 0 . 2 0 2 0 at 14:00 - 15:30 | ROUND TABLE 1
- POTENTIAL CARGO FLOWS AND ROUTING
This Round Table discussion is to enlighten the understanding of the growth potential of using the inland waterway system between Finland and Russia.
- Pekka Koskinen, Partner, Brave Logistics Oy, chairman of the INFUTURE steering group
- Anatoly Burkov, Associated Professor, Admiral Makarov State University for Maritime and Inland Shipping
- Esa Korhonen, UPM Metsä
- Toomas Lybeck, Project Manager, South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Science
- Hannu Lappalainen, Port of Lappeenranta
3 . 1 1 . 2 0 2 0 at 14:00 - 15:30 | ROUND TABLE 2
- SMOOTH INLAND NAVIGATION WITH ADVANCED FAIRWAY TECHNOLOGY
This Round Table discussion is to concentrate on benefits of smart buoys and other technology, which smoothens the inland navigation and safety of fairways.
- Seppo Virtanen, SeaHow By Arctia (Meritaito) Ltd
- Kari Pohjola, SeaHow By Arctia (Meritaito) Ltd
- Vladimir Karetnikov, Admiral Makarov State University for Maritime and Inland Shipping
- commentary speakers from Russia and from Finland
2 6 . 1 1 . 2 0 2 0 at 14:00 - 15:30 | ROUND TABLE 3
- FUTURE INLAND WATERWAY VESSELS
This Round Table discussion is to present some options of the future inland waterway vessel and to discuss about the requirements from shippers´ point of view.
- Pentti Kujala, Aalto University
- Fang Li, Aalto University
- Jukka Salminen, Aker Arctic Ltd
- Marina Lebedeva, Admiral Makarov State University for Maritime and Inland Shipping
- Leonid Vishnevskii, Krylov State Research Centre
- Jarkko Toivola, Director/Vice President, Alfons Håkans
Each Round Table includes short introductions and section for comments. Audience is welcome to participate the discussion via on-line connection. Please fill-in your contact information and indicate which Round Table discussions you will participate. Links to Teams-meeting rooms will be delivered all registered participants via email few days before each event.
If needed, please contact
I will participate
RT1 Potential cargo flows and routing on Monday 26.10.2020 at 14:00 - 15:30
RT2 Smooth inland navigations with advanced fairway technology on Tuesday 3.11.2020 at 14:00 - 15:30
RT3 Future inland waterway vessel on Thursday 26.11.2020 at 14:00 - 15:30
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service