Completing this form will enable us make improvements to the website. There are only 12 short questions and should take about 3 minutes to complete.
1. How often have you visited MEN R US before?
It's my first time
I've been before
2. How did you find MEN R US?
Word of mouth
HIV service or organisation
LGBT service or organisation
3a. "It's helpful to have health, well-being stuff, and support in one place."
3b. "It's great that there are no ads, banners, or pop ups."
3c. "I trust the content on this website."
4. What information were you looking for?
5. Did you find what you were looking for?
If you answered "Yes" or "Partly" to the previous question, how easy what it to find what you were looking for?
6. How did you find what you were looking for?
Used the left index (or book icon if using mobile device) ption 1
Browsed the centre column
Used the search function
Used the generic 'find' function (Ctrl + F)
Used a combination of the above
7. MEN R US includes links to other websites, film clips, and support. How helpful is this?
8. Say here if we have missed something you were expecting, or would like to see?
9. How likely are you suggest or recommend MEN R US to someone else?
10. How old are you?
Less than 21
11. In which town, city or area do you live?
12. Please write any further comments here:
Thank you for taking our survey which is anonymous and which do not share. Our data crunching fairies, elves and pixies are off to the pub now but we promise to use your responses to build a better tomorrow, tomorrow.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Gay Men's Health Collective.
Terms of Service