Enter the Southend Adult Community College Art Exhibition
Confirm that your artwork can be sold on the sacc.shop.
Sale proceeds will be reinvested by the college into the learning and resources that support our student community.
PLEASE NOTE: Artwork sent to the college must be a hi-res photo or scan.
If your artwork can be printed, do you consent to the college creating products with your artwork on the sacc.shop in order to sell them and raise funds?
Yes, I consent to selling prints of my artwork
No, I do not want to sell prints of my work
Do you consent to the college marketing and selling your original artwork or sculptures for sale on the sacc.shop and raising funds?
Yes, I consent to selling my original artwork/scuplture
No, I do not want to sell my original work
How do you want the funds raised to be used?
I would like to donate all proceeds, after costs, to SACC learners
I would like to share 70% of the proceeds after costs and donate the remaining 30% to SACC learners
Please confirm that the artwork you create is yours and does not infringe upon existing third party rights (specifically creator, personality, trademark/copyright laws or other legal provisions).
Yes, I confirm
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Shopkeepeasy.