History of Women in Lighting
This survey is meant to create a timeline of women who pioneered and paved the path of the lighting design profession, and to shine a light on their work, which has been lost with time or may eventually be lost if not addressed now.
We are trying to create a database of selective women lighting designers who established, initiated & were the starting point to the world of lighting through their work, research or innovative ideas in their specific country or worldwide. The ones with their unique work stirred up the design industry to establish lighting design as a mainstream profession.
A legacy that needs to be recognized, celebrated & sustained for the future of lighting design.
The survey should only take 5 minutes, and your responses are completely anonymous.
You can only take the survey once, but you can edit your responses until the survey is closed on July 31, 2021
If you have any questions about the survey, please email us:
We really appreciate your input!
Your WIL Team,
Asst Prof. Dr. Karolina M. Zielinska-Dabkowska (WIL Poland Ambassador)
Martina Frattura (R.A.W Blogger)
Dipali Shirsat (R.A.W Blogger)
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. Which of the following best describes your role?
Representantives of lighting manufacturer
2. How many years have you been working in the lighting industry?
10 and more
3. Which country are you originally from?
4. Which country are you currently working in?
5. Have you studied lighting design as a part of your formal education?
6. If yes, please name the institute and/ or the course
7. Are you aware of any female lighting designer that had helped to establish the lighting profession, in your home country?
8. Are you aware of any female lighting designer that had helped to establish the lighting profession, in other countries?
9. If yes, can you name them and/or the place they worked?
10. Can you share any relevant information about them? ( Do mention links, if any)
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Please share your email address with us, to keep you posted with the survey results. Please be ensured that we’ll never use your personal information for any other reasons apart from this specific survey.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service