London Schools AA - 2021 Track & Field Trials - Saturday 12th June 2021 at The Millennium Arena, Battersea Park.
This year London Schools AA are NOT holding our usual inter-borough Track & Field Championships. Instead we are holding Track and Field Trials for the Junior and Intermediate age groups. We believe this competition will remain London’s premier schools' athletics event, providing opportunities for school aged athletes to be crowned the ‘County Champion’.
These Trials will also represent a selection route for English Schools’ Athletic Association (ESAA) Track & Field Championships in Manchester on 9th, 10th and 11th July. This event itself will be staged in a different format than ever before due to the continued impact of Covid-19 with different age groups competing on different days.
We would like to make you aware of the significant changes to the LSAA competition format for 2021:
• Athletes will be limited to ONE EVENT only;
• ALL TRACK EVENTS will be run as (seeded) graded finals;
• Entry will be restricted to athletes who have achieved at least the ESAA 2021 Track & Field District Standards – a list of the ESAA standards are attached here, and published on the LSAA website;
• The day will be divided into FOUR sessions and athletes (and their accompanying adult) will only be allowed into the stadium for their session and will be encouraged to leave immediately after their event has finished, and MUST leave at the end of their session.
The entry system will also be different for the 2021 season:
• ALL ENTRIES FOR THE 2021 TRIALS WILL BE SUBMITTED USING THIS GOOGLE FORM;
• Entries will be accepted from individuals (athletes), parents / guardians, via clubs/coaches or schools. However, as this is a schools’ event, you will need to state the details of the athlete's school when entering as they will be representing their school at the championships;
• Your school must be affiliated to the LSAA in order for you to take part. (If you are unsure, please ask your school).
• The link to the online entry form will be sent to schools, clubs and coaches, in late April, and will be on the LSAA website;
• The deadline for entries will be 5pm on FRIDAY 21st MAY 2021. (Because of the current Covid-19 restrictions, this is later than normal, and so there will be STRICTLY NO LATE ENTRIES OR EVENT CHANGES.)
Please Note: The date of the Trials clashes with Day 1 of SEAA U20 Championships.
We shall need various details such as: the name of the athlete, their school, their contact details (postal address, email address, mobile phone number), date of birth, their chosen event and current best performance. In addition please give us a contact email and phone number of the parent or guardian / teacher / coach / or other responsible adult who will be attending the competition with the athlete.
A maximum of ONE registered adult per athlete is allowed to attend. NO UNACCOMPANIED athletes will be allowed to enter the stadium, and NO general spectators are allowed inside the stadium.
All information regarding entries and the timetable, once it is confirmed, will be published on the LSAA website, sent to the athlete's email address, AND will be sent to the email address of the listed accompanying adult.
We are only asking for the data and information that we need to organise and run the LSAA Track & Field Trials. All information submitted will only be used by the volunteers appointed by the LSAA in order to run this competition and send entries to English Schools. As soon as it has been checked and verified, results have been produced and entries sent to ESAA personal information will be destroyed. Whilst it is being reviewed all data will be kept secure and under password protection and only shared with relevant LSAA personnel.
Good luck to you all!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service