Running Medicine- Fall 2020 Registration
Movement is medicine.
Movement is the movement.
And during COVID, we can use movement as a foundation for our wellness. While so much in our world has changed, we have the chance each day to step outside and find time for ourselves on the trails, roads, parks and beautiful spaces in our community. Through RM, we have a chance to do that movement connected to one another!
Highlights of Fall 2020 season:
1) Virtual stretch outs three times a week on Facebook and YouTube
2) Mileage challenge - "Run/walk the Rio Grande".
3) Virtual 5K, time trials, and Gratitude Run/Walk/Bike 2020
4) Connection among the 5 RM groups/communities, including a collective mileage goal and an opening of the fall season on Sat, Aug 29th at 8am via Zoom.
5) A chance to have RM connect you with a "movement buddy" if you would like to have someone to move with
6) Beautiful maroon shirts that you can pick up in a COVID-friendly manner 8/22 and 8/29
7) Chance to buy some RM swag - bumper stickers and exercise-friendly face masks for $5
8) $20 shoe sale in mid September for all who have registered/paid by Aug 29th.
Our theme picture for the fall 2020 season - 11-12 RM girls from ABQ and Acoma/Laguna line up at 2019 USATF Cross Country Regionals.
What do you feel/see when you look at this picture?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service