Leadership San Leandro Application
Thank you for your interest in Leadership San Leandro. Participation is open to all interested San Leandro residents, employers and employees. Due to the Covid pandemic, session will be conducted on a hybrid basis, with both online and in-person sessions.
• Attend an orientation Thursday, October 14, 2021 (5:00 pm to 7:00 pm)
- Attend an all day retreat on Saturday, October 23, 2021 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
• Attend seven full day sessions on the 3rd Friday each month: November 2021 through May 2022 with the
exception of December. The December class will be held on December 10th due to the holidays. One
absence is allowed
• Contribute to The Taste of San Leandro in late March 2022 by selling tickets and volunteering
• Volunteer for the Leadership Class Project on a date mutually agreed upon by the class
• Attend Leadership Graduation in June 2022 (date to be determined)
• Communicate monthly with your accountability partner
Tuition for Leadership San Leandro is $995 and includes all costs for the retreat, materials, and meals during the full-day sessions. Tuition is due and payable in full on or before October 15, 2021. Tuition is nonrefundable.
Applications must be received by October 8, 2021.
E-Mail questions to
Proof of Covid vaccination or a negative test will be required prior to in-person sessions.
Program Director: Breanna Hatcher -
Coordinator: Teri Chalmers - (510) 306-6981 -
Please use a personal email address for question #1.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of San Leandro Chamber of Commerce.