Motor City Bird Breeders Expo
Bird & Fish Vendor Agreement Form - July 17, 2021
Motor City Bird Breeders, Inc. Bird & Fish Vendor Agreement
Be advised that Motor City Bird Breeders, Inc. (MCBB) DOES NOT allow the sale of unweaned baby birds. If you are caught selling unweaned baby birds, you will be asked to leave without a refund!
Please read the following form, sign and return it along with your Vendor Registration and Release, Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement.
1. NO tables are guaranteed without full payment. All monies owed to MCBB must be paid before you may set up your table(s). The only animals allowed for sale are exotic birds, tropical fish and related aquatic life.
2. This vendor hereby certifies that, to the best of his/her knowledge, all bird(s) being brought to the MCBB Expo are healthy and free of any communicable diseases. Further, this vendor certifies that he/she is not treating these bird(s) for a present infection of any kind that could be contagious to other birds or humans and that current feeding by the vendor of medicated pellets/foods or other such treatments are for preventative purposes only. ***All birds must have been in vendor’s possession for a minimum of 45 days!**
3. Vendors must have their name or number with product or business card available alongside their birds. Sale birds must be in good health and WEANED. Birds must be in proper-sized, clean cages with adequate food and water. No overcrowding of birds in cages! (General rule: 5-8 small birds per cage.) No selling of birds or products permitted outside the show hall. MCBB reserves the right to remove any birds from the Expo that are deemed to be in an unhealthy condition by Expo Manager. MCBB Officer decisions are final!
4. The violation of any Expo rule or regulation may result in being barred from selling at the current year’s Expo and, at the discretion of the Club Officers, may result in similar action for future Expos.
5. Reservations are non-refundable. They may be transferable, however, MCBB must approve the transfer and the new vendor must sign the Vendor Registration; Release, Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement; and Vendor Agreement forms.
6. Birds, bird-related items, fish, aquatic animals, and related aquatic items ONLY.
7. Expo hours are 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Please be set up by 9:30 AM. Doors open to the public at 10:00 AM and will remain open until 5:00 PM. After unloading, all vendors are asked to move their vehicles to the back parking lot.
8. For the safety of your birds, we ask that you clip the wings of all birds except finches and canaries. Keep your area clean of bird droppings and any clippings. It is important to keep this facility clean if we want to continue to use this facility. ***If your bird escapes, we ask that you wait until after the Expo to capture it. Attempts to capture during Expo only upsets other birds and vendors.***
9. MCBB allows only two people per Vendor Registration to work your tables. One additional assistant per table space is allowed, but they must pay admission fees at the door.
10. MCBB will provide a concession stand at reasonable prices.
11. The due date for this and other vendor forms is two weeks (14 days) before the start of the Expo. No forms will be accepted after this date! For July 17, 2021, the last day to turn in vendor forms is Saturday, July 3, 2021.
Electronic Signature (Full Name)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service