Streamer Pride Network Membership Application Form
Hello Potential SPN Members,
First and foremost, THANK YOU for your interest in a wonderful group of streamers looking to change the world through charitable there is no TLDR of this letter and all of the current and new members will be beholden to these rules regardless of their reading this text and the SPN rules and Guidelines.
Who is the Streamer Pride Network and what are we about and doing?
StreamerPride Network is a group of LGBTQIA+ streamers from around the world. We aim to create safe, supportive spaces and platforms where we learn, grow, and connect together. We provide a network of mutual support, opportunities for growth, learning, and friendship to new and established streamers alike. We are a group centered around joining, the often at times fragmented, LGBTQIA+ community with the respect and love WE ALL deserve through community and individual charity events, spotlighting the marginalized voices amongst our community providing them with a platform to voice their selves, discussing topics and issues not only outside of our community, but also the harder ones to deal with inside our community, and finally normalizing the idea of existing without prejudice!
We believe that we are in a better position to help foster the safe spaces, love, and hope for our collected future with the LGBTQIA+ community. Let’s slide in style coming into 2021 united in a prideful front where we lift the marginalized with our support and love!
We, as the admin team, know the rules and refresh ourselves on them often. The admin team will start enforcing the rules if they become a problem. If you are unsure of the rules that SPN goes by, you can find the items in question at
) as well as the FAQ (
) but we will also list them here with added addendums and clarity:
New guidelines could be added to this list at any time, check the discord if you see that new posts were added to it. The Community Guidelines apply to anyone inside our own twitch channels and larger communities, but we pay closer attention to our members in and outside twitch as they represent the network. We should all strive to foster this community of respect and hold each other accountable for our actions.
1. ABSOLUTELY NO BIGOTRY, HATE SPEECH, OR INCENDIARY SPEECH OF ANY KIND WILL BE TOLERATED! That’s it! If you take anything from these rules it is this one because if found in violation of this cardinal rule, members will be reprimanded or let go immediately if the situation is serious enough.
2. We will not tolerate any public infighting between members. Y’all are grown (ass adults) and when it comes to people you dislike or don’t want to be around you have a choice to be the bigger person and know that if things get out of hand there will be no favoritism played by admins. Please hash it out in polite and private discourse or in messages between each other, keep it to yourself, or if serious enough PLEASE TALK TO AN ADMIN. ANY MEMBERS FOUND PUBLICLY LIBELING ANOTHER SPN MEMBER OR THE NETWORK ITSELF (including Discord channels that other members are a part of) WILL BE REPRIMANDED OR LET GO IMMEDIATELY. If you DO have grievances however please feel free to message an admin with your concerns.
3. All SPN members have an equal vote in internal issues and all major decisions from the SPN founders through to the general SPN members; all is fair in voting and streamers.
4. Members are expected to participate in ALL major StreamerPride Network events such as charity fundraisers in some capacity. If one cannot participate for whatever reason then please message one of the admins IMMEDIATELY and not the week/day before the event, so that the admins can accommodate for things.
5. We ask that you actively support both the network itself, its streamers, and its fellow members. Support can take various shapes and we won’t ask you to do it in any specific ways. Support in a style that feels natural to you and do not hold others to do the same to you. Retweet live posts of streamers and SPN events, donate to each other's charity events, support in chat with interactions and modding, raiding each others streams, etc.; these are all things we ALL can do to support each other and we all want to see SPN streamers and members to be closer by this time 12/18/2020 at 1:30am CST next year.
IMPORTANT UPDATE! While we are a sex positive space for enthusiastic consent between adults, twitch does not allow for certain things such as any lewd or sexually suggestive content with social media accounts connected to Twitch accounts. Here is the rule regarding this:
"Further, BY USING THE TWITCH SERVICE, INCLUDING THE INTERACTIVE AREAS YOU AGREE NOT TO post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Twitch Service any of the following: ... 3: Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;...".
If anyone needs a refresher of Twitch’s specific rules then here is their Terms of Service (TOS)
Members this is it. This is the year of our growth with SPN. Thank you for taking the time to thoroughly read, understand, and enact the change we all wish to see in this world. Do not be discouraged by naysayers and other types of bad mouthing and do not draw yourself into unnecessary drama because we are going to slay 2021 with a myriad of new events both personal and charitable, new members, and new types of organizations within the SPN group itself
The Admin Team
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service