C3AFA SINGAPORE 2019 will be held on 29 November - 1 December at Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Please note that this is a registration of interest and DOES NOT confirm your participation in the event. If you have been short-listed via artwork review, you will be contacted by a representative of C3AFASG19 for a follow-up.
First batch of shortlisted applicants will be notified by Friday 23th August 2019. ** We regret to inform that only selected participants will be notified.
Please ensure all information entered is accurate. The organisers are not responsible for any unsuccessful attempt in contacting shortlisted applicant(s) due to inaccurate information provided, and the booth/table will be forwarded to the next successful applicants.
Registration closes on 31st October 2019 at 23:59 (SG Time) or earlier, subject to availability.
2. Digital Works - Music Original or cover performance from existing song - Game Original (usage of characters from official IPs are strictly prohibited) Any platform - Movie/Animation Original or spin-off/parody
3. Various Merchandises, accessories and apparels
All artists are required to send in their artwork for content approval.* All works on display and/or for sale must be compliant to the host government's media regulations.
C3AFASG19 Creator Booth Package at SGD 650/booth, includes:2m x 2m booth space1 x Table [1.2m(L) x 0.75m(W) x 0.75m(H)]2 x Chairs2 x Exhibitor's passes (More passes available for sale)
*Limit to 1 booth per creator** Price stated above is subject to 7% GST.
2. Creators Hub booth owners may not sell products made using artwork from other artists or groups, without written and signed permission.
3. Creators Hub booth owners may not sell any goods or merchandise with overt depictions of homosexuality and scenes of sexual natures. Booth owners are to exercise their own discretion in creating their work. Organizers reserve the right to determine whether said works cross the line.
4. Creators Hub booth owners may not sell items that are pirated/bootleg, e.g. figures that are not manufactured by the original maker, self-made merchandise using original artwork etc. (does not apply to art work of own creation).
5. Creators Hub booth owners may not sell parallel-imported, anime original goods and cosplayer-related items.
6. Creators Hub booth owners are not allowed to use characters from official IPs for their digital games or animated products to be sold at this event
7. Should there be any complaints from official licencors regarding sales of items in the Creators' Hub, the organizing committee reserves the right to take action upon the Creators' Hub booth operator in question, on a case-by-case basis.
8. The organizer reserves the right to remove any booth owner without refund if the booth owner is deemed to have violated the spirit of the above rules.
9. Exhibitor agrees to use the pass wisely. Any misuse of the pass will be subjected to heavy penalty, and possible blacklisting from future events.
10. The decision of the organizer is final and no appeals will be entertained. The organizer will not respond to any inquiries from groups that have not been shortlisted.
11. All exhibitors are responsible for their belongings. The Organizer will not be responsible any loss of personal property.
You may receive the following via email: 1. Information sent by our organisation about our organisation’s products and services, including updates on our latest promotions and new products and services. 2. Information sent by our organisation on selected third parties’ products and services, such as updates on their latest promotions and their new products and services.