A NEW OPPORTUNITY FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF KILKISHEN
Tell us what you think
Local volunteers from across the community are drafting a development plan for Kilkishen and we want to hear what YOU, the residents of the area, think: what do you like about living here, what don’t you like, and how might life be improved?
We’re asking you to think about the questions below, talk about them with family, friends, neighbours, and then give us your thoughts. We encourage all residents – of all ages - to participate and we ask parents/guardians to support their children to complete a questionnaire. Paper copies of the survey are also available in the village at Gala, Nonie’s, Enda’s Hardware Shop, the Cultural Centre and the Church.
The deadline for completing the survey is Saturday, 30th November. Please remember to click on the 'submit' link at the end of the survey to ensure that your opinions are submitted to us.
Your response will be confidential and we will hold further local conversations on the issues identified.
Members of the Voluntary Planning Group
This initiative is supported by the Clare LEADER Programme under the management of Clare Local Development Company
1. I am
2. I am aged
under 18 years
46 - 55
66 - 75
3. I am
A full time resident in Kilkishen
A part-time resident in Kilkishen
From Kilkishen but currently not living in the community
4. In your opinion, what is good about living, working, raising a family, growing older in Kilkishen?
5. What is not so good about living, working, raising a family, growing older in Kilkishen?
6. I recommend the following as a first priority action to improve my quality of life and the quality of life of all residents in Kilkishen
7. I recommend the following as a second priority action
8. I recommend the following as a third priority action
9. Would you be willing to get involved in activities to address these priorities?
10. If you are over 18 years of age and answered yes above, we would appreciate if you would provide contact details so we can follow up with you at a later point (please note we will not be using your contact details for any other purpose). Please do not provide contact details if under 18 years.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service