MoveForwardPGH Endorsement Form
MoveForwardPGH is a two-year initiative of the City of Pittsburgh’s Department of Mobility and Infrastructure (DOMI) to kick off their new Bike(+) Plan with the installation of roughly 60 miles of new and upgraded traffic calmed streets and bike infrastructure focusing on enhancing the bike network. Working with its local nonprofit partners, BikePGH and Healthy Ride, the City will be working with neighborhoods to install new bike-friendly connections throughout Pittsburgh.
The City of Pittsburgh’s brand new Bike(+) Plan laid out the vision toward a connected network. With MoveForwardPGH, we’re looking to make this a reality.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Please join us as a Supporter!
To become a supporter of MoveForwardPGH, we ask that you:
- Publicly express support for the goals of MoveForwardsPGH and the Bike(+) Plan by being listed as a supporter on the MoveForwardPGH.org website;
- Be a vocal proponent when needed online and in local communities;
- Receive MoveForwardPGH email updates and related transportation issues;
- Commit to a healthy, prosperous, sustainable, equitable Pittsburgh.
With our Supporters, MoveForwardPGH will:
- Promote your work related to bicycling, walking, transit, urban planning, transportation equity, affordable housing, smart growth, the climate crisis, public health, community organizing, social justice, and/or cultural identity via our communications channels;
- Deliver a marketing campaign supporting the implementation of multimodal infrastructure improvements throughout Pittsburgh. The campaign will direct its viewers to MoveForwardPGH.org, where supporter names and websites will be listed and linked;
- Connect supporters to each other in terms of programming opportunities, overlapping constituencies and missions, and support of local businesses.
If you’d like to discuss MoveForwardPGH or being a supporter, please contact us:
MoveForwardPGH Sign-on Statement
We, the undersigned, strongly support streets that are built to share and which provide safe and sustainable transportation options for everyone. Making sure our streets are safe for “all ages and abilities”, provides access to the needs vital for our residents to thrive, fosters equitable access to opportunity and jobs, reduces transportation costs, reduces pollution, enhances health, and adds joy to our city. Improved biking, walking, and transit infrastructure benefits everyone, even people who primarily drive, because it doesn’t leave road users to navigate incomplete connections that force everyone into unsafe and confusing situations. When we accommodate all people, no matter how they travel, whether driving, walking, biking, taking transit, and/or using mobility-assistance devices, our streets are safer, less stressful, and lead to peace on the roadway. In short, when everyone has space on the road, it makes it easier for everyone to get around.
Our organization / business agrees with the above statement of support and formally signs on!
Organizational Scope (eg. local, state, national)
Why does your organization want to support MoveForwardPGH?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Bike Pittsburgh.