MIFF 2020 Industry Seminar Registration Form
Date: 6 - 9 March, 2020
Venue: The Stage, Level 2, Malaysia International Trade and Exhibition Center (MITEC)
Grab a seat!
The MIFF Industry Seminar is back with a range of topics that are shaping the industry. Meet and learn from industry experts on what you need to know and ask the questions you want. This is another great opportunity to network and catch up with the professionals to build the right connections.
Register now for free to reserve your seat. Limited seat available.
Have you completed MIFF 2020 online visitor registration?
No (Note: please collect your admission pass at MITEC)
Which seminar session(s) will you attend? You can select more than one (1).
6 March 2020 | 2.30pm | Status of Industrial Revolution (IR) 4.0 Application Amongst Furniture Manufacturers in Malaysia and its Benefits
6 March 2020 | 3.15pm | Innovative Wood Drying Technology for Value-added Furniture and other Wood-based Products
6 March 2020 | 4.00pm | Prevent Moisture in Shipping
7 March 2020 | 9.30am - 5.00pm | MTIB Wood based Furniture Conference
8 March 2020 | 10.00am | Design for the Small People
8 March 2020 | 11.00am | Digital Cathedrals and the City of the Future - Man, Technology and Nature: Synergy in the Urban Environment
8 March 2020 | 11.45am | From Furniture Manufacturer to BRAND. Concept to Creative+Innovation
9 March 2020 | 11.00am | Reflections on the Future of Multidisciplinary Design
9 March 2020 | 11.45am | The Future of Furniture, Co-living Style
All of the above
MIFF 2020 Entry Conditions
• Admission is free for invited guests and visitors who pre-register before 15 February 2020.
• For non-registered visitors, the entrance fee is RM20 per person for the entire duration of the exhibition.
• The public will only be admitted on 9 March 2020 with an entrance fee of RM20 per person.
• No admission to people under the age of 16.
• Free admission for students.
• Opening hours are 9:30am - 6:00pm on 6 to 8 March 2020 and 9:30am - 5:00pm on 9 March 2020.
• Photography and videography are not allowed in the fairgrounds without prior notice.
• Dress code is strictly casual business attire. Entry will not be permitted to those wearing slippers, short or singlet.
• Distribution of unauthorised publications or materials at the exhibition venue is strictly prohibited.
• The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to any visitor(s).
I understand the MIFF 2020 entry conditions
Data Protection Policy
I have read, understood and consent on your Data Protection Policy
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service