2022 Youth Entrepreneurs Summer Youth Program Application
Please fill out the application carefully.
**APPLICANTS WHO APPLY AFTER 4/6/2022 WILL BE ADDED TO A WAITING LIST**
- DUE TO COVID-19, ONLY 20 YOUTH WILL BE SELECTED into the program
- Program Dates: July 5th, 2022 - August 5th, 2022
- Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 3:00pm
- Food will be provided; however, youth may bring their own.
- ALL STUDENTS MUST BRING WATER BOTTLES
- Parents must arrange transportation for drop-off/pick-up
- Non-refundable $50 registration fee for all accepted applicants.
- Program fee: $950 (Financial assistance is available)
Limited spots available
- Parents will be notified via email of parent/teacher orientation
The 5-week program includes:
• Week 1 and Week 2: Residential overnight at Southern CT State University and it includes full room & board, as well as evening and weekend activities. Daily day program for commuters Monday-Friday 9:00am-3pm
• Week 3 and Week 4: Daily program for students, lunch included however, youth may bring their own.
• Week 5: Independent Study
- Parents/Guardians must submit 1 application per child.
- Spots are not guaranteed
- Interviews will be held for all applicants starting 4/25/22
- Our program heavily relies on text and email to contact parents. Please provide us with ACTIVE phone numbers and accurate email addresses that you check regularly.
- Please click on "SUBMIT" at the very end of the online form to ensure delivery.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 1, 2022. Parents will be notified via email of interview date and IF chosen parent/teacher orientation date.
Questions? Contact: Ngareischa Williams
Phone number: 203-233-4142