An Introduction to Simulation-Based Education in Healthcare
This workshop will deliver an overview of key terminology utilized in simulation-based healthcare education programs. Additionally, we will discuss key drivers in simulation and methods of incorporating simulation in the healthcare educational processes. It will also explore some of the different modalities that are used with simulation.
At the conclusion of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Clarify the key terminology used in simulation
- Define the applications, key drivers and limitations of simulation
- Identify the components of the simulation process
- Describe some advantages and disadvantages of simulation
- Recognize the range of simulation modalities
Choose a Session
Monday, December 2, 2019 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Tuesday, December 3, 2019 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service