Bookkeeper & Controller Application
We are seeking an experienced accounting professional to join our team at our Fountain Square office in Indianapolis. The position focuses on full financial accounting and controllership as well as bi-weekly payroll and daily financial maintenance tasks. Our preference is to fill this position immediately in-house, but we are open to discussing a potential relationship with a service-based firm.
Our companies produce, manage and market concerts and special events in Indianapolis.
- Financial tracking and reconciliation for multiple companies
- Biweekly payroll
- Show reconciliations
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Periodic financial reports and status updates
- Banking transactions
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Superior work experience with Quickbooks Desktop
- Superior work experience with spreadsheet programs, especially Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong analytical capabilities and high attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment.
- Experience and understanding of service and event industries are preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work overtime and/or onsite during events as needed
- Minimum 5 years work experience performing accounting/bookkeeping duties in
a professional business atmosphere
- Pay Rate: Salary Negotiable/ Experience-based
- Position Type: Full-Time. Overtime likely May through October
- Background check and references required
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service