1) ALL TRAINING CONDUCTED BY GLENN HIMSELF!
Glenn is a programming specialist FIRST before being a Trainer. This is what makes him acutely aware of program logic design and what works/ does not work in trg programs.
"Most training fail not because the trainer is incompetent, but because the program design is flawed" -- Glenn Lim
Below are some of Glenn's credentials that make him the choice go-to trainer's trainer in the field of program design!
- 20 yrs practitioner experience in trg, coaching, facilitating over 800,000 students
- 18 yrs in educational research & study
- 12 yrs as a course-ware designer / developer
- 10 yrs as an instructional supervisor & program auditor
2007 to 2014 - Lecturer at SSI, ECTA, SIM etc
2007 - completed ACTA (v1)
2009 - involved in developing the Mentoring & YCO (CCS) frameworks under the WSQ competency map
2010 - completed core modules M.Ed (Trg & Dev)
2013 - completed DACE (assmt pathway)
Since 2012 - training in prg design-specific courses (LPM, EdGE, FutureCoach etc)