2019-2020 Application to Host Elders in Motion Training
This is an application to host Elders in Motion training in your community. Submitting this application does not guarantee that a course will take place in your community. Once your application has been received, the NWTRPA will contact you to discuss further details.
What will we do for you?
• Offer training and workshops so leaders understand what activities are appropriate and safe for Elders;
• Offer tips and suggestions from other NWT Elders programs; and
• Identify ways to access funding;
Provide a space for the training;
Help recruit participants and promote the training in your community;
Organizers must be willing to participate in:
- The Initial Elders in Motion Introduction and Planning meeting
- The Active Living Exercise Program
- Functional Fitness for Falls Prevention Course
- The Balls and Balance workshops
More information can be found here:
What is the name of the organization that will host the training?
Who will be the main contact for the training?
What is the main contact persons phone number?
What is the main contact's email address?
What is your name, if different from above?
Is there currently any Elders programs offered in your community?
If you answered yes above, please describe the program.
Please list people who are interested in taking the training.
Do you have any specific dates in mind for the training?
In what facility will the training take place?
Can you provide coffee and tea for the training?
If approved to host training:
- The NWTRPA will book travel and accommodation for the Instructor.
- The NWTRPA will provide an online course registration for participants.
- The NWTRPA will provide a poster to help with promotion
- The NWTRPA will help invite community members to attend the training.
- The host organization will be responsible to help promote and recruit participants.
- The host organization must tell the NWTRPA no later than one week before the course start date if dates, location or other things need to be changed.
By checking this box you agree to the above statements.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of NWT Recreation and Parks Association.