PRH: An Interactive Mystery
Welcome! This is an interactive mystery game. Kinda like an escape room... with puzzles to solve, and a mystery to unravel.
The game typically takes 2-3 hours to complete and can be done as individuals, or collaboratively via Zoom using screen share.
Have fun, and good luck!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
A few instructions to help you as you go through this game:
* Don't hit the back button at the top of the page as this will reload the form and you will lose all your progress! If you wish to navigate to the previous page, use the back button at the bottom of the form.
* This is best completed on a computer rather than a phone if possible.
* You may need to use other websites outside of this form. Feel free to use Wikipedia, Google, Social Media and any (legal and ethical!) means necessary to solve the mystery.
* Some of the answers are case sensitive. If you need to type an answer, please check the specific instructions associated with each question.
* You will want to take notes as you go through, because you can't easily navigate back through the form. Save pictures, jot down clues, who knows when you might need them?! You may find this Jam Board to be a helpful place to keep your notes and thoughts. And if you get stuck, there are hints on page three of the Jam Board.
(Note, you will need to make a copy of the Jam Board to access the hints)
* If you enjoy the game, please consider sharing it with others, and making a donation to my chosen charity, Refugee Support Network:
Page 1 of 67
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service