2022 SDCC Vendor Form
DATE Saturday and Sunday, March 26th & 27th, 2022
LOCATION Crown Point on Mission Bay in San Diego, California
CONTACT San Diego Crew Classic
1875 Quivira Way, C-6
San Diego, CA 92109
P: (619) 225-0300 E:
Corporations and Vendors are invited to join us at the San Diego Crew Classic to cheer on competitors. Vendor Row is the place to be during the regatta - you'll have easy access to the course and can enjoy hospitality and camaraderie.
We understand the past 2 years have been very difficult and although our costs have increased, we have not increased the cost of vendor tents. We hope you have a successful and fun experience at the Crew Classic.
Near Vendor Row you'll also find the food court, merchandise tents, the beer garden, and the Jumbotron showing the races from start to finish.
In addition to providing you space in Vendor Row, the Crew Classic would like to offer the following:
● Your logo and a link to your website on
● Mention in the @crewclassic Instagram feed
● The Crew Classic will work with you to re-post your Instagrams Friday through Sunday during the regatta
● Mention in outbound general communications to Crew Classic constituents and attendees
We hope that these are helpful in promoting your brand, products, promotions at the Crew Classic.
Please make your reservations as tent space is limited and we would like to start promoting your engagement with the Crew Classic as soon as possible.
TENT SPACE AND PRICING: Tents are 10’ x 10’, 10’ x 20’ and 20’ x 20,’ with common walls with the tent next door. Private tents are not permitted.
● 10' x 10' - $900
● 10' x 20' - $2,000
● 20' x 20' - $3,000
● Boat Display in addition to tent - $500
● Boat Display ONLY - $750
An additional late fee of $250 will apply to ALL vendors who book tents after February 1st, 2022.
PLACEMENT: Please note that the Vendor configuration does not allow for overflow merchandising beyond 5 feet in front of your tent. We will make every effort to accommodate your location choice; however, the final placement of each vendor will be at the discretion of the San Diego Crew Classic. Sponsors have a priority and space is limited.
WHAT IS INCLUDED: Each tent space includes one eight-foot table and two chairs. To direct-order any additional equipment or amenities such as table skirts, cloth covers and easels, please go to this link to see the Equipment Form and contact information at Bright Event Rentals with any questions or for more information.
BOAT VENDORS: If you wish to display a boat, you have two choices. A 10’ x 20’ tent space will hold most singles, within the tent, set up on the diagonal. Singles cannot be accommodated in front of your tent due to their length and blocking of the space of your neighbor. If you wish to display a boat in the boat display area across the sidewalk from your tent, in front of the main tent, you may secure a boat display for an additional charge.
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE: You must provide TWO certificates of insurance (one naming San Diego Crew Classic, Inc. and one naming the City of San Diego, its officers, employees and agents as an additional insured at a limit of no less than $1,000,000.00 in liability coverage). Certificates of Insurance must be received on or before February 28th, 2020 or your space will be rented to another vendor and no refund will be given.
Please send both certificates to the Crew Classic Office at the contact information listed above.
Addresses for each:
San Diego Crew Classic, Inc.
1875 Quivira Way, C-6
San Diego, CA 92109
City of San Diego
Risk Management Department 1200 Third Ave. Suite 1000
San Diego, CA 92101
RESERVATION POLICY: Please note that payment in-full and insurance certificates must be received in order to reserve a space. Should it become necessary to cancel your reservation, immediately notify the San Diego Crew Classic in writing. Fees are nonrefundable. Remember that the event is a GO, rain or shine!
CREDENTIALS AND PARKING: Pickup for credentials and parking passes starts midday Thursday and you may begin operating your booth after check in. Each vendor is provided ONE GREEN LOT parking pass. Additional parking and credentials may be purchased at the event or at a discount ahead of time. NO FREE ADDITIONAL PASSES OR CREDENTIALS WILL BE GIVEN OUT THE WEEKEND OF.
PARKING & ACCESS:
● Given the layout and considerable space constraints of the site, it is not possible for Vendor participants to park
vehicles adjacent to their spaces, and parking or driving within the fenced area is prohibited at all times in our City
● The San Diego Police and Park Rangers on site will prohibit you from driving inside the venue.
● One (1) vendor two-day parking pass is included in the price of your tent rental.
INCLUDED: The following are included in the rental of each tent;
● Vendor wristbands (two with a 10’x10’, three with a 10’x20’ and four with a 20’x20’)
● One (1) vendor two-day parking pass is included in the price of your tent rental
● One (1)eight-foot table and two chairs
CLEAN-UP: Please be sure to leave your area clean, with all trash properly discarded. There will be a $500.00 clean-up charge for areas left untidy (determined at our discretion upon inspection by 5 PM Sunday). Please put all trash in trash containers provided. There are larger dumpsters nearby for boxes and crates.
● Banners and flags must be kept inside your space, and cannot be spiked into the ground.
● You are encouraged to use our logo and hashtags to promote the Crew Classic over your social media outlets.
● Please also link to our website when possible at
● Our Instagram handle and hashtags - @CrewClassic #crewclassic
THE PARK RULES - Please be respectful of the following rules for our race site. Like all races, our ability to continue hosting this event at Crown Point Shores is dependent on our following the rules as established by the City of San Diego.
● No use of stakes anywhere in the park, specifically along the grass areas of vendor row. All banners and flags must be set up without stakes.
● No dogs allowed anywhere on the Crew Classic grounds.
● No glass, no smoking, no open fires anywhere or at any time.
● Very Important: Absolutely NO alcohol permitted except in designated areas. Consumption of alcohol outside the designated areas is not permitted. If you plan on drinking, please drink responsibly, designate a driver and make sure that all drinking is done in the designated areas.
We hope your experience at the San Diego Crew Classic® is both pleasant and profitable! We look forward to welcoming you to the regatta.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of San Diego Crew Classic.