Coach of the Year Form
Selection Criteria for the nominee is as follows:
• Must be a current member in good standing of the TTCA
• Should be a builder of programs (either from the ground up or upgrading an existing program and/or
• Coaching staff, scheduling, numbers in the program, quality of instruction, and publicity should be
taken into consideration
• Teaching with positive results by teaching aids and by example, concepts of good sportsmanship, love
of the game, respect for authority,opponents, rules, and self should be taken into consideration
• Knowledge of and abiding by the rules are necessary qualities
• It is suggested that a period of 5 years pass before a coach is eligible to win the State Coach of the Year
Award an additional time.
Name of Nominee
Person Making the Nomination
Person Making the Nomination School
Person Making the Nomination Email
Are you a TTCA Member?
Write a 100 word explanation as to why you feel the nominee deserves to be Region/State Coach of the Year. Please do not spend a lot of on career stats as this would be reason to consider the nominee for Hall of Fame.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service