PVHS PTO Member Registration 2022-2023
Paradise Valley High School PTO-Booster Club, Inc. (PTO) is an organization that supports the entire school community - students, staff, and parents/guardians of PVHS - with projects such as:
- Student Club and Staff requests – Funds for classroom and club needs
- Booster Group Support: Tax-free status, liability insurance, and funding to other booster groups
- Teacher/Staff appreciation events: Special events to recognize our teachers/staff
- Senior Scholarships: College scholarships for graduating seniors
- Teacher Grants: Funds for classroom and school needs
- Other campus wide projects - specific funding for items like After the Bell program
The PTO depends on PVHS community participation to make a difference at our school so we hope you will support us by registering and making a small tax deductible donation. With our weekly email updates, we will keep you informed of events on campus and provide you with information about how you can get involved. Your support is greatly appreciated!
The PTO is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. Please consult a tax professional about the deductibility of your donation. Members' personal information is for the sole use of the PTO and will not be used for the promotion of any activity unrelated to the PTO. Pictures taken at PTO events may be used for PTO purposes.