For Kitchen (there are some prep shifts) and Registration please indicate if you are willing arrive 2 days early. For Set Up, you must be available the week prior to Buckeye. If accepted, you may be asked to work in more than one area, including areas you did not list, as qualified, if the need arises. Please let us know about limitations you have in any area. In areas with a star (*), tell us your physical capabilities.
- *Set Up: Clean, prepare site. Chop wood, erect structures, physical labor. Ability to take direction and work independently is needed. Requires arriving the week prior to Buckeye, April 23-29.
- *Grounds Crew / Take Down: Onsite maintenance during Buckeye: physical labor/chores, village runner, etc. Shifts all week, be prepared to miss some classes. Requires staying after Buckeye for 2 days, through May 8th, to take down and prep for 2nd week.
- *Kitchen: Prep, cook, volunteer coordination. The kitchen needs the most work traders. Some kitchen positions require arriving 2 days early; please indicate if you are available for these.
- Wellness: Medical/herbal experience, various modalities. References help. Seeking licensed EMTs for full time on call. Only a few spots available.
- Family Camp: Work all week with a youth leader to help integrate the young ones, including teens, into camp. Requires experience & references.
- Registration: Arrive early, will be in addition to working in another area. Only a few spots available, preference usually given to people that have previous experience with Buckeye registration.
- Buckeye Week: Apr 29 - May 5, Classic Buckeye, many activities
- Pathways Week: May 8 - 14, Smaller event, longer projects requiring more commitment
Pathways is a smaller gathering, so the grounds crew shift is from May 9-18, combining setup, grounds crew during the week, and take-down.
If accepted, you must secure your spot within a week by paying the $75 non-refundable deposit, a reduced rate to cover your food.