ABMS Aviation Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Antigua and Barbuda Meteorological Service (ABMS) is now operating a quality management system to raise and sustain the highest possible quality aviation weather products and services for Antigua and Barbuda, Montserrat, St. Kitts & Nevis, Anguilla and the British Virgin Islands.
This survey is strictly for those who use the ABMS aviation weather products - METARS, SPECIS, TRENDS, TAFS, aerodrome warnings, weather briefings/consultations/folders etc. The purpose of the survey is gauge customer satisfaction with the aim to exceed their expectations. Please spare us 10 to 15 minutes of your precious time to answer the below questions. Send questions to
(Rather not say)
Which of the following age groups do you fall into?
16 to 24 years
25 to 34 years
35 to 44 years
45 to 54 years
55 to 64 years
65 to 74 years
75 years and older
1. Please indicate your sector/occupation.
Air Traffic Service
Airline Ground Handling
Products and Services
2. Which products and or services do you use?
3. How often do you use the products and services selected in question 2?
2-3 days a week
Once a week
Once a fortnight
Once every 2-3 months
4. How would you rate the professionalism of the ABMS personnel?
5. How would you rate the responsiveness of the ABMS personnel?
6. How would you rate the overall accuracy of the products and services?
Accurate as often as inaccurate
Don't know / can't say
7. How would you rate the overall timeliness of the ABMS products and services?
Always on time
Mostly on time
On time as often as not on time
Seldom on time
Never on time
Don't know / can't say
8. How would you rate the accessibility of the ABMS products and services?
Very easy to access
Fairly easy to access
Neither easy nor uneasy to access
Fairly uneasy to access
Very uneasy access
9. Does the ABMS products and services contribute to enhancing the economic viability of your operations?
10. Does the ABMS products and services contribute to enhancing the safety of your operations?
11. Does the products and services meet the needs of your organisation?
12. What impact do you believe the ABMS products and services are having on your operations?
Neither positive nor negative
(Don't know / can't say)
13. What is your level of overall satisfaction with the ABMS products and services?
Neither satisfied nor dissatisfied
(Don’t know / can’t say)
14. What could be done to make you feel more satisfied with the aviation weather products from the ABMS?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service