Price includes FREE shipping.
This workbook, to be completed by the student-athlete, provides 28 worksheets to serve as learning tools.
Most sport psychology books provide only text. The philosophy behind this workbook is much different. This workbook provides the student-athletes opportunities to write down his/her own experiences, apply the material to his/her unique situation, and learn in a fun, applicable process.
WAKSMAN'S SPORT PSYCHOLOGY PROGRAM teaches mental skills, which when consistently incorporated, lead to success on and off the field.
Upon completion of the workbook, the student-athlete will be able to proficiently complete the following tasks:
- Generate positive self-talk statements
- Create both outcome and process goals
- Develop a more healthy, positive perspective regarding sport injury
- Incorporate visualization into his/her sport game plan
- Improve self-confidence
- Maintain a more mentally tough approach throughout training and competition
- Increase motivation levels
- Describe how life skills are learned through sport