Women of Color and Capital is excited to announce our grant and pitch competition to support Black and Brown women-owned small businesses! We are providing five (5) $1,000 Grants and 2 (two) $2,500 pitch competition awards.
This application should take no more than 10-15 mins to complete.
Grant Application Criteria:
- Black or Brown woman owned small business (at least 51% majority woman-owned)
- Business must be in existence for 1 year
- Less than 8 full-time employees
- Based in the United States
- This grant is open to product and service based small businesses
- Pitch Competition: You must be registered to attend the WOCXC Conference live in NYC by October 1, 2022 to be in the running to be selected to participate in the pitch competition.
About the Grant and Pitch Competition:
- Submit your application by October 10, 2022.
- We are providing five (5) $1,000 Grants and 2 (two) $2,500 pitch competition awards.
- WOCXC will announce grant awards by October 14, 2022 and immediately deploy funding.
Due to high demand, we are not able to respond to follow up inquiries. Selected winners will be notified by WOCXC prior to the event.