Beachwood COVID-19 Liability Release Waiver
COVID-19 Liability Release Waiver
Due to the outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Beachwood Swim & Tennis Club (“Beachwood”) is doing everything we can to protect you, our clients, our community, and our staff. To this extent, Beachwood will be following the Center of Disease-Control (CDC), Federal guidelines, the Michigan Department of Health, and the Oakland County Department of Health guidance with regard to social distancing practices and sanitation. We ask that our members disclose their health history and continue to implement these sanitation and disinfection procedures. Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Dry Cough
- Difficulty Breathing
I agree to the following: *
- I, nor members of my household, have not experienced any of the symptoms listed above within the last 14 days.
- I, nor members of my household, have not traveled internationally in the last 30 days.
- I, nor members of my household, have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America is the last 30 days.
- I, nor members of my household, do not believe that we have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- I, nor members of my household, have not been diagnosed with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) within the last 30 days.
- Beachwood cannot be held liable from any exposure to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client or participant.
- If I take any steps to make a claim for damages against Beachwood, its members, employees, or any other released parties, I shall be obligated to pay all attorney’s fees and costs incurred as a result of such claim.
Beachwood is following these enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- All members/participants must wear a mask if they cannot practice social distancing of 6 feet during their visit to the club.
- Each member is required to sanitize their hands upon arrival and before departure.
- All employees/staff will thoroughly clean their hands before each shift.
- All members will provide their own water/hydration and no drinking fountains to be used by anyone at the facility.
By digitally signing below, I hereby release and agree to hold Beachwood and its employees and coaches harmless from and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, and compensation for damages or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the club, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Beachwood. I agree to release Beachwood Swim & Tennis club from any and all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Beachwood agrees to abide by these standards and affirms the same.
Member Family Name
By checking this box I agree to the terms of the waiver.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service