PG&H Pop-Up Application
The PG&H flagship store in downtown Pittsburgh is excited to announce that the store will return to hosting Maker Pop-Up opportunities. With increased foot traffic downtown, there is an opportunity for makers to set up a table either inside or outside the shop to sell products or propose an event to connect with customers and create visibility for your business.
Please fill out the form below to apply for a pop up opportunity at the PG&H store. Note the following terms below in connection with this opportunity.
- Must be able to process payments and manage all sales. PG&H will not facilitate transactions.
- The Maker is responsible for any specific display needs (ie. Shelves, Stands, etc.)
- Two 6ft tables are available on site. We recommend bringing your own table or tent if you wish to have a larger set up.
- Participating in a pop-up or event does not obligate PG&H to carry or sell any products
- Spots will be first given to PG&H participants
- Electricity available and accessible
- Filling out this application does not guarantee selection to participate in a pop-up or host an event
- The back of the store is connected to Mellon Garage level 2 for load in if needed.
If you have any questions or concerns about the application or opportunity please contact PG&H Store Manager Samantha Stickle (
Name (First and Last)
Creative Business Name
Please provide the following: Website Link and Social Media Links
Would you prefer to setup inside or outside?
What dates would you like to participate in a pop-up? (Please provide a month and specific dates)
If you would like to propose an event of your own, please provide a brief overview of your event idea.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Monmade.