Submit Your Photo to the Image Carousel!
To Upload Images that are NOT on the Internet:
* Go to
and click "sign in" in the upper right corner.
* Login using "MNWT1m4g35" as the password and "
" as the username.
* To upload your image to the MNWT Carousel Account, click the "computer" or "web" button (depending on your files location).
- If you click "computer," a window will open where you will locate the image on your computer that you wish to upload; highlight that image and click "open."
- If you click "web," a window opens asking for the URL to the image you wish to upload; enter that URL and click "upload." When you are done uploading images, please LOG OUT found under the drop-down menu to the right of mnwtImageCarousel.
Filename or URL
Once the image has been uploaded, enter the filename or the URL here.
Enter the title as you would like it to appear in the Image Carousel.
Enter a description of what is happening in the image.
Photos and Videos Disclaimer
1. Chapters are responsible for ensuring that photos/videos submitted for posting only contain individuals (members and guests) who wish to have their image posted or tagged online.
2. Any uploaded photos/videos taken at Minnesota Women of Today activities are assumed to be okay to post on any of our social media unless there has been an opt-out form on file with the Chapter Service Center.
3. If any member sees a photo of themselves that they did not want posted on the Minnesota Women of Today sponsored platforms, email
with specific details.
4. All photos/videos should positively reflect the organization and not include anything considered pornographic or in poor taste.
5. Any photos/videos that do not conform to this policy will be deleted.
I have read and understand the Photos and Videos Disclaimer. Please use this photo on the
Enter your name.
Submitter's Current Position
Enter the current position you hold, if applicable.
Enter the your Chapter Name.
© 2018 Minnesota Women of Today
Send me a copy of my responses.
Please complete the captcha before submitting the form.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service