Low Rez Arts Festival Registration
Thank you for your interest in the fifth annual Low Resolutions Art Exhibit! The Low Rez is an alternative arts and music event that spawned The Mothership Alumni (TMA). Each year we strive to make the event bigger and better. We're looking forward to build this tradition with some of the most innovative and motivated artists we can find.
Please read and review all information on this page before agreeing and submitting. A Copy of the terms will be emailed to you along with any additional updates and date reminders.
Deadline to make it on the flyer is March 1st
Deadline for artwork drop off is March 21st.
1)You may hang up to three pieces of art to exhibit for sale (artwork must be for sale)
2) Artwork will be on display from Friday, April 3rd, until Friday, April 24th
3) There is no size limit for artwork submitted, pending approval. Upon Drop off please provide an item list of wall hanging artwork including Price, Title, and Medium used.
4) The Gallery receives 35% of wall art sales. Artists will receive 65 % of wall art sales.
5) The fee to vend is $25. Vending will take place in the street outside the Up Gallery. We'll be barricading 4th street from Central down until the alleyway halfway through the block from 6pm-midnight.
6) Unconventional artists of all mediums and genres are encouraged to submit their best work. Common themes for artwork accepted in the show include: street, sci fi, dark, surreal, low-brow, contemporary, cerebral, pop, etc.
7) The Mothership Alumni LLC and the Up Gallery will exercise all reasonable care in handling the works submitted, but will not be responsible for the loss of or any damage to any works while in the custody of Up Gallery, The Mothership Alumni, or their agents. Artists are responsible for insuring their works against loss or damage whether in custody of the Mothership Alumni.
9) Applications will be reviewed and acceptance will be notified via email.
Name for Flyer
How do you want to be involved? (Check all that apply)
Hanging wall art
Street Team Promo
Volunteering for Event Staff
Being Interviewed on Video
Please provide an Artist Biography if available
Please provide links to portfolio/website/IG
Any Questions? Comments?
Have you read and agree to the Terms and Conditions for the Low Rez IV that apply to you?
Yes, I agree
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Mothership Alumni.